Founded in 1996 Abstract Electronics distributes and sources electronic components and hardware for a wide variety of commercial and military OEMs and CEMs. In addition to furnishing product from our growing list of franchised and manufacture direct lines, we can provide sourcing services when you find yourself faced with requirements for long lead time and/or obsolete hard-to-find items.
Founded in 1996, Abstract Electronics is an electronic component distributor in Clearwater, FL. We offer procurement, supply chain services, and counterfeit mitigation to electronics manufacturers around the world. We are looking for an intelligent, driven, and self-motivated sales representative that can increase our reach and our customer base. Our combination of people, programs, and strategies allows us to differentiate ourselves from our competitors. We offer a fun, fast-paced, and challenging career with un-capped growth opportunities in return for your commitment to excel.
Develop business through networking and sales calls to sell board-level electronic components and equipment
- Research and qualify customer leads using the internet and other tools
- Perform heavy cold-calling daily and prospecting of customers
- Develop and maintain a portfolio of current and prospective customers
- Connect with customers, build relationships and close deals
- Learn and execute negotiating strategies with customers and suppliers
- Closely work with the sales manager and purchasing manager to stay informed of market trends
- Provide excellent customer service to increase customer satisfaction
- Utilize our CRM and order management software
- Passionate, proactive, self-motivated and result-driven
- Prospecting and proposal skills
- Clear and concise communicator
- Customer-orientated and empathetic
- Energetic, creative and purposeful
- Computer Literate
- People Skills
- Two-year Associates degree, four-year Bachelor’s degree, or prior military service
- Basic typing, phone, and computer navigation skills
- Good listening skills to gain a full understanding of industry and customer’s needs
We offer an attractive compensation package with base pay, no cap on commissions, paid time off, 401K match, health insurance, a casual work environment, and more.
Job Type: Full-time
We are an essential business and have remained open and even thrived during the Covid-19 pandemic. We practice social distancing, have sanitizing stations throughout office, limit movement between departments, and increased cleaning crew visits.